Have you ever being in a relationship that made you feel that something is always “missing”?
Have you ever being in a relationship when you not sure if this person loves you or not even you have being with that person for so many years?
Have you ever being in a relationship when at the first few months it made you feel as if you have met the love of your life but then all of a sudden being thrown into a deep end by that person?
Have you ever being in a relationship when whatever you do for your partner and nothing was never good enough for him?
Have you ever being in a relationship when you woke up in the morning and looked at yourself in the mirror and you couldn’t recognize yourself?
Have you ever being in a relationship when you always felt sad, moody, unhappy and depressed because of your partner?
There are many questions like the above mentioned that you would keep on asking yourself when you are involved in a relationship with a Narcissist.
I would like to share my 10 years experience of being with a Narcissistic man and discuss about the:
- Typical Signs and Symptoms
- Issues You Might Encounter with a Narcissist
- How to Deal With a Narcissist
- What is a Narcissistic Supply
- What Types of People Can Become a Narcissistic Supply
- The Three Stages of Being in a Relationship with a Narcissist
- Feelings You May Experience Being with a Narcissist
- What May Be the Cause of Narcissism
- The Confused State of Mind of a Narcissist
Being with a Narcissist wasn’t easy for me but I pulled through. I have been beaten down on the ground… but now I have risen up and became stronger, more confident and got myself back to my life.